Our friend Emily recently bought her own house, so what better way to congratulate her than with a homemade card using the Loads of Love stamp set!
Those of you who attended our stamp party a couple of weeks ago will recognize some of the paper colors and the idea of using brads as the hubcaps. It's amazing how just a little tweaking makes it perfect for a completely different occasion!
Supplies I used:
- Loads of Love & Loads of Love Accessories stamp set (pg. 50 item# 115002 & #115024)
- Branch Out stamp set for the butterflies (Branch Out is on the SU!'s "Dormant List" but can still be ordered! (item #113200)
- Cardstock in Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Not Quite Navy & Whisper White (Earth Elements assorted pack, pg. 156, item #105566. Whisper White pg. 155, item#100730)
- Vintage brads (pg. 179, item# 10909)
- Stampin' Write Markers in a wide variety of Earth Elements (pg. 156, item# 105539) & Soft Subtles colors (pg. 156, item# 105538)