I was so excited to watch the tracking info and see how quickly our first order arrived! I couldn't believe it when UPS showed up in front of my house less than a week after submitting our order.
People who placed an order this first time around got their goodies delivered to them in these kraft bags I created. I used basic medium-sized lunch bags, but made them look special by tying some pretty ribbon and a little thank you tag to each one. Keep this in mind for cute & easy gift wrapping for the holidays! Let me know if you'd like me to teach you how to make this kind of bow.
The bag I show in the picture I made using:
- 3/8" Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon (pg. 183, #109052)
- "Small Tag" punch (pg. 186, #108264)
- Cardstock in Real Red (pg. 156, #102482) & Whisper White (pg. 159, #100730)
- Thank you stamp from "Thank You Kindly" (pg. 145, #111700)
- Real Red Stampin' Write marker (pg. 156, #100052) - tip: use a marker and color straight on a stamp if you don't have that color in the stamp pads or if you only want part of the image to show.