Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Delightful Candle Set



Did you know you can use your stamps to make beautiful home decor items, like candles?

Following up on my recent post about the bird candle I made using the Always set, here is a whole set of candles I made using my favorite holiday set- Delightful Decorations from this year's Holiday Mini. The Delightful Decorations stamps plus a Real Red stamp pad made these three basic white candles perfect to use during the rapidly approaching holiday season.

So fun, quick & easy to make, and a very reasonably-priced gift idea!
Perfect for friends, neighbors, co-workers and family. Let me know if you have any questions on how you can make these, too! I am thinking they will be perfect for birthday presents and centerpieces for different holidays throughout the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!