Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Wish List!!




Don't forget to tell your mom, dad, husband/boyfriend, sister... everyone! what stamps & supplies you're dreaming of this year for Christmas. Have them send their order over to me by next week on Tues, Dec. 8th to make sure it arrives by Christmas. Husbands and boyfriends especially are sure to love the free gift wrapping & gift tag I'm offering, plus I'll include a free stocking stuffer bonus item on any order over $50! What an easy way for them to get you what you want this Christmas!!

My personal wish list includes:
- Bold Brights full Stampin' Write marker set & cardstock pack- bright happy colors that all match & coordinate (pg. 156)
- The "Full Heart" punch- great for Valentine's Day! (pg. 186)
- "Everything Nice" stamp set- perfect for so many occasions (pg. 145)

What's on your Wish List this year??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!