Saturday, March 20, 2010

CAUTION: Extreme Excitement

These sale-a-bration boxes are too funny:


...partially crazy, but mostly true though, right??

It's easy to understand the excitement once you tear open the box and see all of the awesome stampin' goodies!!


I am loving the new punch style. The flat design makes storing them a snap and the new images are awesome!!


Here's a close-up of the cool new bird punch:


This punch is incredibly popular right now and is so fun & easy to use. Here's an example of a quick quick springy birthday card I put together using the new punch:


Sale-a-bration is coming to an end, so now is your last chance to take advantage of the huge variety of FREE stamp sets, punches, and paper you can get during this awesome promotion. Please let me know if you need any help or would like to place an order!

If you've read this far, CAUTION, I have a bonus offer for my loyal Homemade Smiles followers that may cause more extreme excitement. I'm placing an order tomorrow (Sunday, March 20th). If you email me your order by 2pm Pacific tomorrow I will add it on to mine and pay the sales tax on your order for you. That's right, FREE sale-a-bration goodies AND NO SALES TAX!! This offer is only good if you email me an order by 2pm Pacific tomorrow... so start flipping through your catalog or browsing online and send me your list!

Happy Spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!