Tuesday, March 2, 2010

IRISH LOVE week starts now!

It's Day One of IRISH LOVE week here at Homemade Smiles and I have the easiest, cute yet classy, St. Patrick's Day card to share with you.

I wanted something that had a touch of sophistication to it and that didn't use many stamps, so what do you think??




A few tips so you can make it, too!
- Punch out a heart four times from Old Olive paper. I used the heart-to-heart punch (shown below) and punched it four times so that all of my hearts would match.


- That little stem? I just free-hand cut it out of a scrap piece of Old Olive paper
- The little elegant touch in the middle is a coordinating Old Olive rhinestone brad
- The pretty border was a cinch using my FREE sale-a-bration punch
- Don't recognize the stamp? I just colored the words (sentiment) part of this cute & inexpensive new St. Patrick's Day stamp called Go Green:



A matching Very Vanilla envelope stamped with the cute little clover from the stamp above, and you're done! You have a sweet, cute & sophisticated St. Patrick's Day card to start off IRISH LOVE week.

Have fun & check back tomorrow for another St. Patrick's Day card idea!

Smiles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!