Thursday, March 25, 2010

Easy Elegance!



I recently made this card for one of my lovely Stamp Club members, Tiffany (hi, Tiffany!)... Tiffany is getting married and expecting their first baby, so I wanted something that was soft & sweet & springlike without being too baby-ish or too wedding-ish.

(Tiffany, don't read this part...) .... this pretty card was actually incredibly easy to make. I picked out a few pretty colors from the Soft Subtles color family, used the Medallion stamp (definitely one of my fav's) & the Congratulations stamp from Well Scripted (a cinch to line up just how I wanted it since I have it in clear mount), then added a little something extra with paper piercer dots and Dazzling Diamonds glitter.

I hope you all like it and congratulations Tiffany!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!