Sunday, March 7, 2010

IRISH LOVE week- Day #5!

Back to Irish Love week designs, though as I write this I am leaving my Irish Love to head to the east coast. Believe or not, Homemade Smiles is more of a side gig for me, so it's off to DC for work for a few days.

Nevertheless, I bring you a fabulously fast, yet rather sophisticated & cute, St. Patrick's Day design today:




The Chocolate Chip base with the Old Olive & Certainly Celery layers on top thata are slightly raised with dimensionals make it seem like a framed piece of Irish art to me. The cute little stamp? It's the Go Green image. I colored in the words with my Chocolate Chip marker and the clover with my Old Olive marker. Easy easy, yet a pretty nice design, if you ask me :)

That's all for now... time to board this plane!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!