Saturday, April 3, 2010

Special Delivery!

Remember the baby shower invites & fun from a month or so ago?

Well, I am so excited to say CONGRATULATIONS to the new momma & pappa on the arrival of beautiful baby Brenna!!

I knew I needed to make a special card for such a special occasion and I really wanted to incorporate trees, owls & birds again since that's their nursery theme. So I did a little digging through my sets and mixed & matched a bit to come up with this fun design:



I used the Forest Friends set:


and the Picnic Parade hostess set:



We also put together this fun gift to bring them. I found the cutest basket that incorporates a dark brown/black basket with a bright flowery fabric liner that I think will coordinate well if mom & dad want to re-use it in Brenna's room for little baby lotions or socks or other little things. Then we filled it with a combination of goodies for Baby Brenna and for mom & dad.

What do you think?



The goodies include champagne and new mom & dad necessities like Frappucinos, Tylenol, and earplugs! Plus some other treats too and a cute little Easter bunny I just couldn't resist since Brenna was born so close to Easter.

Oh! I almost forgot. I also wanted to share with you this picture that momma Erin sent me last week of Brenna's room.


They used the Large Thoughts & Prayers Tree Decor Element in Black to coordinate with the cute black dresser & crib they got. I think it turned out great- nice work you guys!


Congratulations again to the newly expanded family!!

BIG Smiles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!