Thursday, April 29, 2010

Love is in the air

I've been having fun lately experimenting with "non-card" stamped treasures & gifts.

Not to sound too corny, but a hand stamped card usually WOWs people that the person giving it to them took the time to actually hand make a card vs. just tossing one in their grocery cart, so I decided to try to take a step further for a special upcoming occasion...

Here's a sneak peak of the project... this shows the corner of the project that uses the beautiful butterfly from For All You Do in Melon Mambo. Melon Mambo is one of the current in-colors and I am very excited that it is one of the colors that is continuing on as a new core color so it will still be available even when the new catalog comes out in a couple of months.



I don't want to spoil the surprise since this gift has not been given yet, but I promise I will share the rest of it by Saturday!

Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!