Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy Bird/Robin/BirthDAY!!



When I saw the new Picture This hostess stamp set and all of the cute little sayings, I knew I had to have it.

The new Happy *bird* Day! stamp is absolutely perfect for today... my sister's birthday! Happy Birthday, Robin! I colored in the little birdie so that it could look like a Robin bird. So, she can choose to read it Happy *Bird* Day... Happy *Robin* Day or even the more traditional Happy Birthday. Get it!??! I thought it was clever anyway :) and I hope she likes it!




The cute little clouds were another freebie (have I mentioned how much I love free stuff??) from the Good Neighbors Sale-a-bration stamp set and the whole card is supposed to look sort of like a birthday present wrapped with a beautiful Real Red bow.

Happy *Bird* Day, Robin!!

Smiles & hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!