Tuesday, February 9, 2010

LOVE for all you do

Good morning!

Remember this cute little mini card from a few days ago?



Well I always like to think of ways to make holiday sets work for other occasions, so it occurred to me to try to make more of my "non-holiday" sets work for holidays. TIP: Try this!! Using sets with colors you might not think of at first really helps make your collection so much more versatile.

I made some quick changes to the color scheme and waalaa! A cute little Valentine perfect for the one you love.




You can make it, too!
- Cardstock used was Chocolate Chip, Real Red & Whisper White
- Ink used was Pretty in Pink & Real Red
- And then a little extra touch with the Hemp Twine and a dimensional to pop up the single Real Red flower
- The pretty flower images are from the For All You Do stamp set


Have fun making your Valentine's! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!