Monday, February 1, 2010
For All You Do - mini square card!
This cute little square card was so easy, fun & QUICK to make!
- Start with a Not Quite Navy base
- Stamp the little square flower image from For All You Do in Bashful Blue & cut it out close to the edge,leaving a little bit of a white border all the way around. Then stamp the little flower from For All You in Summer Sun and cut out.
- Attach the Bashful Blue image to Kraft cardstock (my favorite!)
- Then attach your cute little flower with part of a dimensional and tie a piece of twine around the Kraft paper.
- Attach it to the base (I like to use SNAIL adhesive best for this), decorate an envelope to match and you're done!
... I think next we should try to make a Valentine's Day inspired card using the same easy (yet impressive!) design. What do you think?
Check back for it!