Friday, February 19, 2010

I love you more than... fish?!?

Before I move on to St. Patrick's Day and other fun spring cards, I just have to have to share with you these Valentine's Day surprises.

First off, a special thank you to my little friend Sophia for this Valentine's Day gift:







Sophia is the daughter of one of my Stamp Club members and brought me this cute little treat. She worked with her mom to make 30 special homemade treats similar to this for her class. Isn't that great?? What a fun little activity for them to do together & a way to really give something special.


Next off... (do people say "next off?" or even "first off"? maybe it's just "first of all" ... hmmm I'm not sure really now that I think of it). Anyway, next off, is this special puppy love Valentine's Day card and treats.





This is the card our kitty gave to our neighbor/Stamp Club members' dog. (Hi, Lauren!) It was love at first sight for these two cuddly little friends so it was only appropriate for our kitty to tell her puppy boyfriend...




I love you more than.... fish! Sometimes, that is the sweetest Valentine message one can hope to receive on the holiday of love. (Sorry the pic is a little blurry, but I already gave away the card so can't really take another picture very easily).


All of the stamps I used in the Valentine above are free free free right now during Sale-a-bration. Yippee!!

Smiles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!