Wednesday, February 24, 2010

celebrate!



Though the grounds here are covered in snow again, it's time to start dreaming of the pastel and bright colors soon to be all around us. The arrival of spring & summer also brings the arrival of prime house-buying time, so here's a quick & easy example of something YOU can make. Tie it onto a bottle of wine or a homemade candle and you are armed with the perfect thoughtful gift for any housewarming party.

This card uses one of the cute new little houses and the trees from Stampin' Up!'s Good Neighbors set. Paired with the matching Good Neighbors Designer Series Paper, it literally only took a few minutes to put together! Did I mention I got the stamp set & paper for free?! My loyal followers know that while quality is very important to me, I can't pass up free stuff either, so when quality & free combine... I am in heaven.

TIP: Use your markers to color in the houses & roofs to emphasize different parts of the stamped image, like I did with the heart on the house's door.

You can make it, too!
Supply list:
- Good Neighbors Stamp Set & coordinating Good Neighbors Design Series Paper
- "Celebrate" stamp (another free Sale-a-bration stamp) from the A Little Birthday Cheer set.
- Whisper White cardstock base & coordinating Whisper White grosgrain ribbon
- Scallop circle punch
- Earth Elements markers

- Don't forget your matching envelope! I used amazingly soft & luxurious Whisper White envelope and used the same Good Neighbors trees to make it coordinate with the card.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!