Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice

Seems like so many people are expecting little bundles of joy soon, so here are a couple of ideas for easy & cute congratulations cards to show you really care!

The "girl version" .... Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice:


And isn't it amazing how just a couple of tiny changes makes the perfect "boy version" .... Snips & Snails & Puppydog Tails



These both use the cute cute new trees in the sale-a-bration Good Neighbors set (SO glad I got this set for FREE!! It really is one of my all-time favorites) and the "Everything Nice" set shown below that is perfect for so many occasions.



I was inspired by another image I saw here on the Splitcoast website by another Stampin' Up! Demonstrator named Niki. Thank you for the inspiration!!

These cards have a Kraft cardstock base with Whisper White cardstock.... eeks! have to board my plane now... more info to come when I land :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!