Sunday, January 24, 2010
A completely different color scheme for the Good Neighbors set, this card uses the bold combination of black, white & red.
The cute little trendy trees that come in this set are so hot right now. I've seen similar lollipop-style trees all over new fabrics, nursery items, notebooks, etc. I have a special little project up my sleeve I'm wrapping up today & I can't wait to share it with you tomorrow!
You can make it too!
- Good Neighbors Stamp Set (from SAB) & Well Scripted Stamp Set (from the Occasions Mini)
- The new scallop border punch from SAB
- Real Red, Whisper White & Basic Black Cardstock
- Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon
- Real Red & Basic Black Stampin' Write markers
- Your adhesive of choice (I like the snails), Glue Dots & Dimensionals to make it all come together
- And of course a matching Whisper White envelope so the lucky recipient knows right away something special has arrived in the mail!