Friday, January 22, 2010

"Good Neighbor" Congratulations



Have you seen the adorable new Good Neighbors set in the Sale-a-bration catalog? It has got to be one of my all-time favorite sets and I was so excited to earn it free free free last month.

Another cool little behind-the-scenes detail about this card is that I actually have both of these sets in the new clear-mount style. I used the medium-sized Block D and put the house and "Congratulations" words on the same block. Made it a cinch to get the exact positioning I wanted and combine images from the two sets.

Card recipe:
- Good Neighbor set free from Sale-a-bration
- Well Scripted stamp set from the Occasions Mini
- Kraft, Not Quite Navy, Old Olive & Whisper White paper
- Earth Elements markers
- Dimensionals to give the inner part of the design and the roof some uumph and well, dimension. :)
- And of course, a Kraft envelope to match!


Have fun & let me know if you have any questions!
Kristi

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kristi! I didn't know you were out here in the blogosphere as well :) Cute stuff, and looks like a lot of fun too. Have you ever considered doing something on etsy? You should check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Jeni! I just got this cute new blog background after being inspired by yours! I haven't sold cards on etsy yet but if anyone out there reading this is interested I do teach classes, have a monthly Stamp Club and would be willing to sell cards straight to people for very fair prices, too. Maybe I'll have to check out the etsy world though.... hmmmmm.... thanks for the sweet comments, Jeni!

    Kristi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!