Saturday, January 23, 2010
Good Neighbors Goodness
I am absolutely loving the new Good Neighbors set. With so many cute house & tree combinations, the possibilities for this set are endless!
Here's my latest creation. I'll be posting a few "congrats on your new house" type of cards over the next few days because I'm working on making a set to give as a gift to a friend who is a real estate agent so he can use them for his clients.
Giving people sets of homemade cards they can use is so appreciated and I think much more special than a gift from a superstore. Know someone who has a birthday coming up or who deserves a special thank you? Perhaps you have a tight time schedule and should start thinking about Mother's Day now? A set of cards might be just the answer.
You can make it, too! You'll need...
- The Good Neighbors stamp set
- Earth Elements cardstock in Chocolate Chip, Not Quite Navy and Old Olive, plus Very Vanilla
- Earth Elements markers to color your houses & roofs
- Dimensionals to add some depth to the roofs & adhesive of course to stick your layers together
- A brad on the left to add a little more depth & interest. I used the gold from the Vintage Brads set.
- And of course... a Very Vanilla envelope stamped to match!!