Tuesday, January 19, 2010
I love how easy the Medallion stamps makes it to create quick, yet beautiful, cards!
Imagine making a similar card in Soft Subtle pastels for Easter or beautiful Not Quite Navy & Whisper white in the winter... so many possibilities!!
Love the look? You can make it too!
- Take a Basic Black base
- Stamp the Medallion image off of the side of some Whisper White cardstock & the sentiment or phrase of your choice on the lower right.
- Then layer your Whisper White on Real Red
- Punch a small hole through the center of your Medallion to add some bling with a clear rhinestone brad (or whichever color you like!)
- Adhere to the Basic Black base and then you're almost there....
- Don't forget to add a Whisper White piece inside so your handwriting can be seen and add a little corner of the Medallion to the envelope to make that match & finish off your quick & elegant card!